- One of the best natural antimicrobials available for DIY Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid Serums! This self-preserving cosmetic active provides mild protection against bacteria, mold, and yeasts.
- ECOCERT approved ingredient in Certified Organic products and is Salicylate and GMO FREE!
- Leucidal® Liquid SF is a probiotic-based ingredient created by the fermentation of Lactobacillus.
- Leucidal® Liquid SF is versatile and can be used in a wide range of cosmetic products.
- Water soluble, stable up to 70°C, and for pH ranges 3-8.
Appearance: Clear to Hazy Liquid Suggested Use Levels: 2.0 - 4.0% Leucidal® Liquid SF is a probiotic-based preservative ingredient created by the fermentation of Lactobacillus. Lactobacillus is one of the species of microorganisms used to produce fermented products such as sauerkraut and kimchi, a Korean dietary staple, from cabbage. Like many members of the lactic acid bacteria family, Lactobacillus is capable of restricting the growth of other microorganisms by acidifying its environment and producing novel antimicrobial peptides These peptides, known as bacteriocins, are capable of providing broad spectrum antimicrobial protection. Leucidal®Liquid SF is approved by ECOCERT and may be used in certified organic cosmetics. THIS IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT AND IS NOT MEANT TO BE USED DIRECTLY ON THE SKIN! If you are unfamiliar with how to use this item, please call RESURRECTIONbeauty for assistance! An antimicrobial is NOT a substitute for proper sanitation procedures necessary for clean and safe cosmetic production.
Leucidal® is a registered trademark of Active Micro Technologies, LLC.