- Some vetivers are strong and harsh with a smokey aroma. This particular vetiver has a rich, woody, and earthy aroma that is light, sweet, inviting and satisfying.
- For diffusing, adding to skin care products, and as a massage oil additive.
- Vetiver oil is grounding, calming, and emotionally stabilizing.
- Vetiver has been used to promote focus and mental clarity. Apply to the bottom of the big toe and/or soles of the feet.
- Because vetiver has a rich, exotic and complex aroma, it is frequently used in perfumes.
- This oil is pure and potent! Dilute in a carrier oil if using topically.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I put this oil in my diffuser and one drop is all it takes keeps my room smelling very nice for eight hours can't go wrong with this one ,very light and earthy beautiful, I also put In plan unscented Jojoba oil and put behind my neck ,arms , elbows , and ankles ,best cologne ever vetiver is very attractive and sexy i'll never buy expensive cologne again .... Thank you Resurrection beauty .."Carrie you Rock !!!!