- Improves skin texture with intense moisture; this powerful humectant is used in the best skin care lines! It locks in 1000 times its weight in water!
- Proven anti-aging properties fill-in and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- See a noticeable difference with visibly plumper, softer and smoother skin.
- Save money by making your own serums! It's easy! 10 grams of powder makes 1000 grams of fresh serum! That's a lot of serum!
- For best results, please follow mixing directions in RECIPES. Note: this powder is very fluffy. Settling may occur during shipping, making jar appear only half full.
Known for its outstanding moisture retaining ability and viscoelastic properties, HA has established itself as a leading ingredient in the cosmetic industry. The most effective, top selling creams, lotions, serums, shampoos, conditioners, bath oils, foundations, lipsticks and lip balms usually contain this amazing ingredient. Most HA Serums, however, are at least 99% water! Making your own own fresh serums weekly will not only save you money, but also help you control what you put on your skin, and ultimately into your body. This product makes a luxurious anti-aging serum when combined with RESURRECTIONbeauty's L-Ascorbic Acid Powder (Vitamin C) and RESURRECTIONbeauty's Glycerin with Botanical Extracts. Put it all in our 1oz. Treatment Pump for easy mixing and dispensing! (Please follow directions!) For an even better anti-aging boost, add a few drops of our Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils! Contact us for other additive and recipe ideas. So why do we offer High Molecular Weight HA instead of Low Molecular Weight HA? High Molecular Weight HA has been shown less likely to cause skin reactions.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is easily incorporated into serum recipes and lotion recipes. Just keep an eye on your PH and work with small amounts.
Incorporates well with other products. Good company to work with.
I have no words to say to describe this one, but that its brilliant and it works like a Dream , keep up the good work....